Board of Education Meeting
A Board of Education Meeting will be held at the Falls School Auditorium on May 17, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
Ten Things Parents Must Know About School Safety in Mahopac...
1. Always carry valid photo identification when you pick up your child from school.
2. Alert your child's principal AND Bus Garage (845-628-7447) if there are any custody issues or restraining orders that the school should know about.
3. Alert the school if you plan to have someone besides a custodial parent or legal guardian pick up your child from school.
4. Make sure that your child knows where he or she is going in the event of an early dismissal.
5. Follow the morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up procedures for your child's school. If you are unfamiliar with them, please contact the main office.
6. Please drive slowly on school grounds and be vigilant of students, faculty, and other parents crossing on foot.
7. Do not pass a school bus displaying flashing red lights on AND off school property.
8. Do not send your child to school with unnecessary cash or other valuables.
9. Please make sure that your child is dressed appropriately for cold and inclement weather.
10. IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING! Parents are the eyes and ears of the community. Please alert your child's teacher, building principal, school resource officer, or safety committee parent representative if you have a concern.